Convert your links into practical marketing tools.
Pxl.to is known to most people for the concept of a URL – a unique address that points to a specific website or web page. With this tool, you can create custom, branded URLs that are easy to remember and share.
A serverless URL shortener called Pxl.to is built so you can expand without worrying about downtime or click limits. Plus, it tracks clicks so you can see which links are getting the most traction
As a customer, you shouldn’t have to stress about creating and monitoring short links. pxl.to helps you work smarter, not harder, with features like branded links and embedded retargeting pixels so you can drive clicks and optimize every digital initiative.
With pxl.to, you can create branded links that are easy to remember and look professional. You can also track your links to see how they’re performing and make changes accordingly.
A great way to make your links more clickable and easier to remember, and it’s also an effective way to track your link traffic. Plus, this provides detailed analytics to see how your links perform
Pxl.to Appsumo’s lifetime deal is offering deal, by which users can get access to all of the images for one price – and that price is valid for as long as the user keeps their Appsumo account active. So don’t delay – head to Appsumo and snag this lifetime deal while you can.
- This allows you to create and monitor short links without worrying about downtime or click limits.
- Alternative to: Bitly, bl.ink, Rebrandly
- Best designed for businesses of all sizes, URL shortening platform that helps generate short links for URLs, track engagement, create substitute domain names for web pages, and more.
- Best for: Marketers, SaaS, Small businesses
Key Features of Pxl.to
- Custom Domains
- Link Analytics
- Link Editing
- Link Shortening
Features included in All Plans
- Unlimited links
- Unlimited tracked clicks/month
- Auto-generated SSL certificates
- Unlimited pixels
- Weekly performance reports
- QR codes to reach your audience virtually anywhere