Using real-time project management tools, collaborate with your team.
BasicOps is a chat-based work management tool that helps you stay on top of projects and keep your team organized. BasicOps lets you chat with team members, share links and attach files from Google Drive or Dropbox, and add a review process to your discussions. It also integrates with Slack, Google Calendar, and Zoom.
With a feed that shows the most recent activity and highlights essential updates, you can filter your feed to show specific activities. BasicOps also allows you to create, assign, and follow up on real-time action items from meetings.
As a result, BasicOps is a valuable tool for keeping your team organized notes and ensuring progress on your projects. This will automatically format your notes using a bullet and numbered lists, hyperlinks, and bold. You can also turn action items into project tasks and assign them to team members.
This makes it easy to create a timeline to stay on top of weekly progress and set task dependencies. It will also highlight potential roadblocks or any inconsistencies. It provides tools for tracking progress and deadlines, as well as for managing finances and resources. In addition, this tool allows users to access their project data from anywhere.
The BasicOps is now available on Appsumo. This powerful website builder offers a lifetime deal for just $69. The BasicOps lifetime deal includes access to all the features of the BasicOps website builder, including the ability to manage an unlimited number of websites and create a total number of pages, so you can try it risk-free.
- This tool makes it easy to track deadlines and ensure all team members are on the same page.
- Alternatives to: Asana, Monday.com, Trello.
- You can also set task dependencies, so you can be sure work is finished on time.
- Best for: Product designers, Product managers, SaaS.
Key Features of basicOps
- Project Management
- Task Management
- Team Collaboration
- Real-Time Communication
- iOS and Android apps
- Knowledge base
- External users
- Project templates
Features included in All Plans
- Unlimited tasks and messages
- Chat and group chat
- List, board, calendar, timeline, and summary views
- Personal and project notes
- Task dependencies with start date and duration
- Customers, clients, vendors, and agencies
- Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, Zoom, and Webex integrations
- Slack, Github, and Jira integrations
- Easily import from Asana, Trello, monday.com, and spreadsheets
- Zapier and Pabbly integrations