Analyze millions of data points to generate your actionable insights.
Lebesgue is a data analysis tool that helps businesses do their marketing work. It takes data from all over the internet and analyzes it to see what people say about various products and services.
This powerful tool can help you improve your eCommerce business in a number of ways. It can help you identify your main competitors and track their progress. This useful information can help you to adjust your own strategies accordingly.
With Lebesgue, you can monitor your brand awareness and growth on social media platforms that help you to gauge the effectiveness of your marketing efforts. You can also create high-converting content and choose your preferred writing style to receive ad copy suggestions.
The data-driven approach of Lebesgue has helped marketers to understand their customers better and create more effective marketing strategies. Overall, Lebesgue is a valuable tool that can be used to improve a number of aspects of your eCommerce business.
- Allows businesses to create, track, and analyze their marketing campaigns.
- Alternatives to: Agency Analytics, Jasper, Triple Whale
- You can confidently scale your marketing efforts and reach your business goals faster.
- Best for: eCommerce, Marketers, and Marketing agencies.
- Copy creation
- Funnel analysis
- Ad account red flags
- Market benchmarks
- Cohort analysis
- Ad price forecast
- Business report
- Premium educational content
- Trend and outlier detection
- Campaign Analytics
- Conversion Tracking
- Data Discovery
- Performance Metrics
- ROI Tracking
- Website Analytics.
Features included in All Plans
- Integrate with Shopify and WooCommerce stores
- Integrate with Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, and Google Ads
- LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter insights
- LTV analysis per marketing channel (Shopify only)
- Competitor analysis (up to 3 competitors per store)
- Lifetime value (LTV) analysis
- Understand your daily, weekly, and monthly advertising performance
- Get business insights on how to improve results, and boost ROI
- Identify new marketing trends
- Track customer acquisition cost (CAC), conversion rate.