Transcribe, Record, and analyze your online meetings with the Noota analyzer.
Noota is an AI-powered transcription tool with high accuracy and automatically generates reports. It is an ideal for transcribing audio and video files and live meetings and seminars.
This AI tool offers several features that make it a transcription tool for many professionals. For example, Noota can accurately transcribe audio and video files and generate reports automatically.
It provides several other features that make it the perfect transcription tool for many professionals. With this AI tool, you can transcribe audio and video files with high accuracy, generate reports automatically, and enjoy an intuitive interface.
It uses state-of-the-art speech recognition technology to convert speech to text, which is then used to create reports. it also integrates with various productivity tools, making it easy to use it in your workflow. As a result, this AI tool is a potent tool that can save you time and effort.
This AI tool is very affordable, making it an excellent option for businesses of all sizes. In addition, it offers a free trial, so you can try the tool before you commit to it. Overall, Noota also supports real-time transcription, which means you can transcribe live events as they happen.
- You can record any screen, tab, or videoconference and see the real-time transcription of all participants.
- Alternative to: Otter.AI and Loom
- Automatically generates the minutes of your exchanges, so you don’t have to worry about taking notes.
- Best for: Customer support, marketers, and sales teams with multiple meeting agendas looking for a way to stay on track.
Key Features of Noota
- Real-time dictation
- Import pre-recorded file
- Subtitle videos
- Screen Recorder
- Noota editor
- Custom Vocabulary
- Chrome extension
- Android app
Features included in All Plans
- Four-hour max file duration
- Manual tags and labels
- Export to PDF, WORD, TXT, VTT, SRT, MP4, MP3
- Audio Import: MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, OGG
- Video Import: MP4, M4A, MOV, OGG
- Speaker identification
- Share video and transcript
- No Noota branding