The project management tool Stacks operates on top of a local folder and is cross-platform.
Stacks is a secure productivity management tool that works with an assigned local folder. It is an easy-to-use task manager that helps to organize your tasks elegantly and intuitively. Stacks is cross-platform, meaning it works on Mac, Windows, and Linux.
This includes creating tasks, assigning due dates, adding notes, and attaching files. It also has a beautiful user interface that is simple and easy to use.
It also has a calendar view so you can see your upcoming tasks and deadlines at a glance. With Stacks, you can assign tasks to team members, set due dates, and attach files. Stacks make it easy to collaborate with team members and get work done.
In addition, Stacks has excellent support and provides prompt responses to any questions or concerns clients may have. As a result, the stack is perfect for a flexible and customizable task and project management solution.
It offers lifetime access for a one-time fee, so you can use it for as long as possible without worrying about recurring subscriptions. In addition, the Stacks Appsumo lifetime deal provides a significant discount on the regular price.
So it’s an excellent opportunity to get the software at a fraction of the cost. So don’t wait any longer; visit Appsumo today and take advantage of this limited-time offer.
- A task and project manager brings an easy and friendly interface that accompanies you towards completing any challenge you may encounter.
- Alternatives Stacks: Trello
- Allow you to understand better and manage your workflows, track time, optimize productivity, and anticipate the required time to complete tasks.
- Best for: Project managers, Remote teams, Sales managers, Small businesses,
- Drag and Drop
- Task due date
- Add a link
- Project Templates
- Kanban Board
- Task Management
- Status Tracking
- Resource Management
- Requirement Management
- Project Planning
- Portfolio Management
- Milestone Tracking
- Task attachment
Features included in All Plans
- Time & Expense Tracking
- Colored tagging system
- Quick task search
- Mark task as complete or to do
- Sync through iCloud Drive, Dropbox, or any other file syncing service
- Attachment preview
- Write your tasks in Markdown
- Add address or coordinates and preview the map with zoom
- Percent-Complete Tracking
- Automatic backup of your library
- Create reminders and calendar events from the task
- Beautiful image preview