tabsFolders – Tab & Bookmark Manager
Create straightforward, elegant, and helpful email signatures in about two minutes.
tabsFolders Tab & Bookmark Manager is the fastest way to save, collect, and share your bookmarks. With tab folders, you can quickly maintain and manage thousands of bookmarks and share your knowledge in seconds.
This tool provides a convenient way to synchronize your bookmarks across multiple devices, so you can always have your bookmark collection at your fingertips.
It also lets you synchronize your bookmarks across devices so you can always keep your tabs organized. And with tabs folders powerful search engine, you can easily find the bookmark you’re looking for.
Whether you’re a student researching a project or a professional sharing your knowledge, tabsFolders makes it easy to find and share the information you need. So whether you’re just getting started with bookmarking, tabsFolders is the perfect solution.
tabsFolders – Tab & Bookmark Manager Comes with lifetime access on Appsumo. The tabsFolders Tab & Bookmark Manager Appsumo deal offers a discount price for you. So what are you holding out for? Visit Appsumo today and take advantage of this limited-time offer.
- The perfect solution to organize your tabs and bookmarks and share your knowledge with others.
- Alternatives to: Qlearly, Tabbie
- This tab and bookmark manager ensures that all your bookmarks are synchronized across browsers, so it doesn’t matter what your co-worker uses.
- Best for: Marketers, Recruiters, Web design agencies.
- Data Backup
- Drag and Drop
- Autosave your whole SESSION
- Add and share NOTES
- Unlimited bookmarks
- AFFILIATE program for 30%
Features included in All Plans
- SHARE your bookmarks on Facebook, Twitter on TabsFolders.com
- Setup SMTP to send sharing emails from your email address
- COPY URL’s to your clipboard from dozens of bookmarks at a time
- Auto SNOOZE tabs to reduce MEMORY usage
- SAVE all open windows and tabs to a folder
- Work even faster with KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS
- SEARCH open windows & tabs, bookmarks, session history, or trash.