Evaluate each page of your website to enhance both on-page and technical SEO.
To improve your website’s search engine ranking, indexing, and user experience, you can analyze its performance using WebSite Auditor. By entering your website’s URL, you can conduct a thorough page-by-page audit, examining all aspects from content and code to images.
You can identify technical issues that may be harming your SEO performance, such as broken links, poor mobile usability, or duplicate content. Furthermore, WebSite Auditor compares your on-page statistics to those of your rivals to determine the SEO health of your website. You’ll receive helpful tips on how to optimize specific keywords and URLs and learn about your competitors’ strategies for achieving high search engine rankings.
With WebSite Auditor, you can even edit web pages directly within the app for faster implementation. And by creating and editing meta description tags, you can preview the Google snippet that will be displayed in search results.
Additionally, with this tool, you may make personalized graphic reports that show isolated pages, orphan pages and redirects through color coding. You can optimize every internal link directly from the platform and export the changes as a checklist for your developers. You can boost the speed of your web pages and improve your site’s overall performance using its robust Core Web Vitals module.
Plus WebSite Auditor analyzes elements that impact your page speeds, enabling you to identify the areas that need improvement. If you’re looking to enhance your brand’s visibility without causing disruptions to your workflow, WebSite Auditor is an excellent tool to consider.
Currently, Appsumo is offering an exceptional deal on WebSite Auditor, providing a lifetime subscription for only $49. Don’t miss out on this chance. Go ahead and Grab the deals.
Meet Website Auditor
- Conduct a comprehensive audit of your website’s content and that of your top-ranking competitors.
- Alternatives to: Ahrefs, SEMrush, Ubersuggest.
- Assess your website thoroughly to pinpoint and resolve technical issues that could potentially harm your ranking, visibility, and conversions.
- Best for: Marketers, Freelancers, Marketing agencies.
Key Features of Website Auditor
- SERP tracking/analysis
- Local rank tracker
- YouTube rank tracker
- Google Rank Tracker
- Keyword research tools
- Keyword difficulty checker
- Keyword gap finder
- Backlink analysis
- Backlink History
- Toxic backlink removal
- Link prospecting
- Page speed checker
- Site structure visualizator
- SEO content optimizer
- TF-IDF checker
- Competition research
- SEO reports
Features included in All Plans
- Unlimited websites for SEO audit
- Unlimited pages available to crawl per website
- Shareable white-label site audit reports
- Check 100+ SEO factors
- In-app content optimization with export
- Unlimited number of extracted search engine data
- Schedule SEO tasks
- Custom search
- 1,000 reports and 100 projects in the cloud
- Data export in SQL, CSV, and HTML formats
- Exporting client reports in HTML and PDF.
- Automated reporting and delivery